This customer is the largest non-profit home and community-based health care organization in the United States, serving the five boroughs of NYC. On a typical day, they provide in-home healthcare to 33,000 patients that includes nurses, rehab therapists, social workers, dietitians, and home health aids.
- Two year old Cisco PBX with on-going stability issues impacting the contact center.
- Disparate point solutions for call recording, email, web chat, WFM, CRM, IM, and IVR.
- Overburdened IT department and millions of dollars spent for an unmanageable and unreliable system.
- Contact Center as a Service
- Unified Communications as a Service
- $1.5 Million annual savings
- Stability and high availability
- Elimination of disparate point solutions with integration challenges
- A single platform to handle all communication channels
- Freed up IT staff so they can focus on strategic tasks